You are overwhelmed & drained but you still need to market your business.
Let me assist you so that you can do what you do best…
1 Post Per Month
- Uploading Content
- Cleaning up layout
- Keyword Research
- Adding images, graphs, infographics, embedding videos where applicable
- Creating 1 Branded Pinnable (optimized size and look for Pinterest) Image
- Analyzing the heading Using a Headline Analyzing Tool and adjusting to make more “Clickworthy”
- Making the post visually appealing: Formatting the layout of the post: breaking up into bite – sized chunks of info which is easy to read and skim, (paragraphs) with sub – headings where possible
- Formatting H1’s, H2’s, H3’s with bold text,
- Bold where applicable for emphasis and italics where applicable in the rest of copy
- Adding bullets or numbered lists where necessary
- Adding a click to tweet
- Using Yoast Plugin: Optimizing SEO in all the images using the Alt Text Function (applying CTA and blog post link here) and the Description Function (using CTA and blog post link here) and if necessary the Caption, and also
- Using CTA in Meta Description
- Naming each image with appropriate name (ie not img000123) using keywords
- Using Yoast Plugin: Optimizing SEO in the copy, checking for keyword usage, checking post url, meta tags, SEO Title, readability etc
- Record blog post link in content bank for later sharing
- Internal Linking to related topics, and external linking to high authority blogs where necessary
- Checking Google Analytics
- Submitting blog posts to directories
- Monitoring for mentions of your blog and link backs (so that we can reach out and say thank you)
- Keeping track of your retweeters (who like your content and are therefore happy to share your content so that we can send them a thank you or news of future product launch)
- Keeping lists of links of other content (from other people’s blogs) that mention your products and /content and share out
- Finding opportunities for Client to guest blog
- Reaching out to guest posters for Client’s blog
- Commenting on other blogs on behalf of Client
- Send initial Tweet out of the blog post
- Schedule the tweet (with blog link) to go out 6x in first 24 hours
- Include relevant hashtags and @ mention anybody mentioned in the post
- Sharing each blog post to Facebook page
- Sending broadcast email of the Blog post
- Posting blog post to related groups on LinkedIn, Facebook,
- Sharing on all Client’s Social media Profiles
- Bookmarking the post on Social Bookmarking sites: StumbleUpon, Delicious, Reddit etc
Zaahida is a great digital marketing consultant who is very tech savvy. When working with her, you no longer have to worry about your project. She gives the best advice and helps implement it. Highly Recommended!Faaz Ali
Zaahida is the greatest ‘Special Helper’ You could ever ask for. Always Available, Willing and Able to deliver. She is also a Human Directory - she gives the best referrals for any task that You need done that she doesn’t offer.
I recommend her and will continue to work with her. I have had the most genuine and sincere and honest and heartfelt session with Zaahida.
Her gentle and relatable approach is a rarity. You will definitely get clarity from your very first encounter with her. I Highly recommended her and will continue to work with her.Fummy Abi
Zaahida is a pleasure to work with!
Very intelligent, professional, reliable and persistent in finding the best solutions for your business.
Highly recommended!!Jelena Josic
Interested In Working Together?
Zaahida has been supporting
Zaahida has assisted me as a virtual assistant in my business. Her personality is organized and resourceful, underpinned by an enthusiasm for new ideas and support for entrepreneurs. Her love of all things tech and dedication to helping professional women grow their own businesses, are wonderful attributes to have in a virtual assistant’s role.
I rely on Zaahida to draw up my contracts, manage my website and to research various options when making decisions to grow or improve my business. I value her opinion in terms of input into my business strategy and her ability to hold me accountable for many of my decisions.
It was a lovely, seamless process of working with Zaahida. She did a great job of prepping the blog post, and her online activity after the publishing of the post was most impressive. Zaahida has a very clear understanding of what it takes to get the most reach out of online content and most importantly, she executes on it. You’d be making a really great business decision by asking Zaahida to help you take your online content to the next level.Abigail Klopper